Collection of Crystals & Tumbled Stones
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
A hand picked set of 27 tumbled stones and crystals. Each and every stone was chosen by hand. Below is a full list of the crystals and stones and their meanings. These beautiful treasures are perfect for many uses. Science, sorting and classifying. They can be used to create beautiful mandalas or in transient art.
In addition to the 27 crystals, you will receive a set of 6 sari treasure bags gathered in the shade of a rainbow, with each set carefully selected by hand. The full collection, is kept in a calico drawstring bag.
- Adventurine - one of the luckiest of crystals, manifesting prosperity and wealth.
- Amethyst - provides calm, balance, patience and peace.
- Blue Quartz - helps remove fear, calms the mind and inspires hope.
- Bloodstone - enhances physical and mental vitality, bringing clarity, wisdom and courage.
- Black Obsidian - protectice, blocks negative energies.
- Blue Goldstone - a wish stone that looks like a starry night
- Brecciated Jasper - a grounding stone, enhances feelings of wholeness and tranquility.
- Bronzite - a protective stone boosting self-confidence and courage to follow through on actions.
- Dalmatian Jasper -
- Goldstone - helps with re-orientation, promotes self worth.
- Hematite - for grounding and clearing away confusion.
- Howlite - a calming stone that alleviates anger; calms the mind.
- Kambala Jasper - a stone of peace and tranquility instilled with energy of nature
- Labradorite - awakens the inner spirit and intuition; a powerful protector.
- Lodolite -
- Moonstone - new beginnings, healing and calming.
- Onyx - helps you find your own strength; overcomes fears and
- Opal Crystal -
- Ocean Jasper -
- Picture Jasper -
- Serpentinite -
- Sodalite -
- Smokey Quartz -
- Strawberry Quartz -
- Tiger Eye - stablises and grounds and encourages emotional balance
- Turquentine - enhances communication, friendship and loyalty
- Tree Agate - brings peace to a troubled mind and strengthens family connections.
These beautiful little keepsake drawstring bags are made from sari material which is left over from making saris. Saris are beautiful garments worn by women in India, Nepal and many other Asian countries. They are custom made and leave behind the fabric remnants. These remnants are then up-cycled into these drawstring bags.
These bags are handmade and are therefore entirely unique.
Approximate dimensions: 4 X 4 inches or 9.5 X 9.5 cms.
These are recycled/upcycled bags and imperfections may occur such a pulled threads or imperfection in the weave. We do however take great care in selecting our bags.
We recommend that these bags and tumbled stones and crystals are not suitable for children under the age of three years.